Saturday, November 22, 2008

What My Grandma Passed onto Me

So the other day I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with my grandma while she passed on very important information to me-- how to get pot.  I guess when my Uncle had cancer, they found that pot calmed him way down.  Being the wonderful, motherly, woman that she is, at 65 years old (20 years ago), she decided to track down some pot for my uncle.  

She first started asking my dad's friend from high school.  He just laughed, not sure if he hooked her up or not.  Since that didn't work, she went to my aunt who hooked her up with a "doctor".  The pot arrived in the mail wrapped in foil three times.  This supposedly throws off the dogs from smelling it (who knew?).  

The best part of the conversation was when she asked me what they were calling it these days.  She wanted to get the right name cause she said people laugh at her every time she calls it a "stogie".  Hummm...  Sadly I didn't have that info for her, I'm not fluent in pot.  I hate disappointing her.

Love you Cute Grandma!

3 comments:

Lindsey Muzzio said...

LoL! This is hilarious! Go Grandma!

Ryan said...

awesome

Unknown said...

Dear Grandma,

It went from there to MarieJane
to a Doobie
to Weed
to Dank
and you can buy 10 dolla worth from my momma by using the phrase "dime bag"