Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Brother-in-law

My brother-in-law needs a hook up.  Here's his personal ad, written by me:

Male 26 year old seeking female sugar mama.  Looking for love with someone who doesn't care if fun loving college student own three cars but no house.  Must enjoy snow sports and making out.  Has to have sense of adventure to do ridiculous trips.  Must not expect fancy or expensive dates.  Must like surfer styled hair.  Must be hot.

That about sums it up, good luck Chris finding your soul mate.


2 comments:

Ryan said...

He should probably do what my 28 year old brother did and go for a 19 year old. She doesn't care he is cheap and (after his influence) has asked her mom for a rock climbing rope for Christmas. My brother is on cloud nine.
-----cheyney

Unknown said...

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. He might have to start watching MTV and only use two syllable words but I think that would be the way to go.