Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quirk That

So Em tagged me, I'm supposed to list five quirks.  Easy...

1-  I'm really particular about the vacuum lines in the carpet.  I like them very symmetrical and inwardly sigh when someone walks in my perfectly vacuumed room.

2-  I tend to repeat stories twice.  Not sure why I do this, but don't think I'm insulting your intelligence when I tell the story two times in a row.

3-  I love pomegranates.  I eat them while I'm watching TV.  It takes me about 1/2 hour to eat one.

4- I hate having unanswered emails and bills unpaid.  I consider myself "on top of things" when I've responded to every email I need to.  I usually pay my bills the day they arrive.

5-  I HATE IT when people don't use their blinker when driving.  Annoys me like no other.

Feel free to add to the list, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I wish I only had five quirks.

Unknown said...

I am anal about how i load the dishwasher and can't stand to watch someone load it "wrong", even if it's not my house