Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happiest Place On Earth

Disneyland, move over!  My city is the happiest place on earth!

Why?  People make out in parking lots here.  Yup, grown adults going at it all over the place.  This is supposed to be a rich people's town-- don't they have houses?  Or cars?

Which leads me to the question:  What do you do when people are making out in public?  I'm not talking a a little kiss, I'm talking full on sucking faces off.  I see a few options:

1- Ignore, avert eyes.
2- Make juvenile remark, usually "Get a room!"
3- Stare at them until they stop

None of these are really to my liking.  I wish I could think of something better.


3 comments:

kobbs said...

kick them in the face.

Em said...

Yell, "ewwww, sick" and see what happens.

Unknown said...

honk if you're horney, duh