Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Alias Obsession

So Alias hasn't been on for what four years now?  

I had a dream last night that I was Sydney Bristow and my husband was Vaughn.  We were on a mission for SD-6 (the bad guys, cause we were double agents) in Bangkok.  Being the new agent that I was, I accidentally used my REAL ID to check into a hotel.  Oooppps!  I told my husband what happened and he looked at me while he was silently thinking, "Rookie."  When we got home, at the debriefing I asked my handler to get some fake IDs.  When we got home, there were these shady looking guys driving around in State Trooper cars.  (State Troopers... right)  We put both put the kids in the car and started trying to out maneuver them and get away (because of course we would bring our children on a high sped chase in our bright red Chevy truck).  We got away from the State Troopers, but then a group of "cops" blocked the road.  I rolled down the window and said, "Show me your badge!"  he wouldn't, so I knew he was a fake.  I told husband, "Go! Go! Go!"  That's when I woke up.

I miss Alias. 

2 comments:

Em said...

It's because you are Sydney Bristo, duh.

Unknown said...

I have never watched Alias. When I was at the Palms pool in Vegas a few months ago a guy was hitting on me that said he was the geeky technology guy on the show. I'll look for his picture online and blog him.
Needless to say, I wasn't impressed and he didn't get my number.